Independent Research Providers are turning the traditional research model on its head.
A Better Model: The traditional bank-brokered equity research model most often delivers a product of questionable value to investors who haven’t asked for it and at a price that hasn’t been agreed upon in advance. Investors are voting with their wallets: independent, best in class, subscription-based research is the way forward.
A Differentiated Product: Nephron Research is the leading independent healthcare equity research provider. The deep experience and insight of Nephron analysts as well as our drive to serve a discerning client base sets us apart and has fueled extremely strong growth in our business. As we enter our next exciting growth stage, Nephron is building a sales effort as differentiated our research.
- Drive breadth of Nephron subscriber base by spear-heading prospecting, development, and client onboarding activities.
- Drive depth of the Nephron base by identifying and executing on additional growth opportunities within existing client set.
- Provide key support around ancillary (consulting) revenue opportunities.
- Play a leadership role in driving the broader development of Nephron’s future product and client strategy.
- Help build a world class research organization on the right side of the secular trend by delivering a product that is essential to our clients’ investment processes.
- Learn and continuously grow within an evolving organization that aspires to be the very best at what it does.
- Work with colleagues at the top of their game who are invested in your success.
- Transparent compensation scheme in-line with your production and contribution to the firm.
- Someone with a strong understanding of sales into the institutional investment community.
- Highly organized and process-oriented.
- Collaborative by nature
- Wiling to innovate to tackle challenges and improve upon the status quo
- Someone who thrives within a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
- Driven by a client service mindset.
- Someone with impeccable judgement and the ability to make intuitive decisions with limited direction.
- Someone with the ability to multitask and manage multiple workstreams concurrently.
- Unquestionably ethical.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Nephron Research, please drop a resume below or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and attach a current resume.