We’re hiring here at Nephron Research for an Operations Manager.
Reporting to one of the founders (Director of Research), this full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing financial services firm. The operations manager will be critical to driving the operational flow of the firm. This is a dynamic role – the ideal candidate has a “can-do” attitude and can pivot with the changing needs of a small firm. Full benefits upon satisfactory completion of 3-month probationary period. Some potential for flexibility in schedule, relaxed business casual.
Operations Manager responsibilities include:
- Assisting the DOR with client invoicing and collection activities.
- Creating and maintaining client information databases (including CRM and third-party resource consumption systems)
- Assisting DOR with business development initiatives.
- Planning and management of firm marketing activities including analyst marketing, events, and roadshows.
- Handling incoming calls as needed.
- Managing filing system.
- Performing general office duties.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment/supply inventory.
- Other duties as required.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Four-year college diploma.
- Highly organized and ability to function under tight deadlines.
- Impeccable judgement, ability to make intuitive decisions with limited direction.
- Ability to write clearly and professionally.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple workstreams concurrently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal communicator.
- Previous operations experience a plus.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please email a current resume to email@example.com
About Nephron Research LLC – Nephron Research is an independent equity research provider located in New York City’s NoMad neighborhood. Nephron’s primary differentiators lie in our research teams and their approach to equity research. The deep experience and insight of our analysts as well as an intense drive to serve a discerning client base sets us apart. With the sole focus of creating a superior product for its institutional customers, Nephron can provide a depth of coverage, breadth of access, and level of service that traditional models currently lack. Delivered via an independent, unbiased subscription-only model, Nephron is directly aligned with our client’s interests to help them make the most informed investment decisions.